We’ve released an update for toffeeCore to testers. You will need to update Project toffeeOS to Dev 1.7.5 or later receive this, please check for updates under Settings > Updates.
- toffeeCore now includes a “low-latency” mode for games running on high refresh rate (90 Hz and higher) monitors through Game Mode.
- toffeeCore is now also packaged as a universal .tofpkg file in the toffeeShop, in addition to the old .rpm package.
- Eventually all system components will be packaged in the .tofpkg format, which we plan to open-source alongside toffeeOS and toffeeCore. You will have the choice between .rpm and .tofpkg formatting when distributing for toffeeOS.
Fixes & improvements
- Fixed several issues relating to Game Mode performance when playing Java titles, such as Minecraft.
- Includes all security updates for the months of December 2023 and January 2024.
As always, please inform your test team contact if you run into any problems. We’re listening!
— The Development Team