We’ve released an update for toffeeCore to testers. You will need to update Project toffeeOS to Dev 1.7.3 or later receive this, please check for updates under Settings > Updates.
- toffeeCore now includes a setting that improves performance of certain games at a kernel level;’ for now, it is not enabled by default. You will need to go to Settings > Testing > Kernel > Games after updating to toffeeOS Dev 1.7.3 or later.
Fixes & improvements
- Fixed an issue with flickering displays on AMD Ryzen 3000 or earlier based systems that include integrated graphics.
- We’ll be recommending an integrated GPU with at least 1GB of video memory for the public (non-developer) release of toffeeOS 1.
- We’ve made several improvements to the audio subsystem.
- Fixed an issue with passing audio through HDMI.
- Fixed an issue with passing audio through DisplayPort.
- Fixed an issue that made audio going through 3.5mm jacks “skip a beat” here and there.
As always, please inform your test team contact if you run into any problems. We’re listening!
— The Development Team